Si Homfray and Hammer Design are proud to have been the legs of the ‘Wilder’ swan for the Derbyshire Wildlife Trust’s printed magazine, as well as many design publication off shoots.
• Creating design theme
• Graphic design template layouts and style
• Unique headline font design
• A look and a feel both sensitive and appropriate for the magazines readership
• Ongoing page design and development
• Colour management to press
• Print delivery and fulfillment
Hammer Design took a great deal of pride in delivering consistent, clearly communicated graphics and excellent page layout and attention to detail for many years.
Si Homfray was able to develop original information based graphics that were used for everything from the monthly printed ‘Wilder’ magazine to annual reports.
In summary. We were so proud to design and deliver such a necessary project to the Derbyshire Wildlife Trust.