Hammer Design was appointed a contract to deliver a full visitor experience for the High Peak in Derbyshire’s Peak District.
The work included multiple creative skills:
• Graphic design, artworking, typography and layout for walking guides, flyers, notice boards, maps and promotional material
• Original map creation, map design and drawing for print including walking route plots
• Print design to lithographic print
• Digital conversions and versions for websites
• Heritage and Interpretation board design for long life print
• Interpretation board printing and installation
The guides have been designed to work as a series of consistently presented printed material for the local High Peak and surrounding Peak District area.
The Buxton Walking Guide is the latest in the series from around the area.
A large map was put together for the Whaley Bridge walks.
Chapel-en-le-Frith had a specialised map key to specific locations in the town and surrounding area.
New Mills had specific needs for the number of unique visitor attractions on several levels. Hammer Design supplied specific and bespoke photography.